Saturday, October 26, 2013

Rochester Paleo/Primal Meetup Group

Recently, I was talking to Justin about how I had the urge to go out and be social. I then came to the realization that I don't necessarily have that many friends around town that I can call up out of the blue and say, "Hey, let's do something tonight!" (I guess I never really thought of how much of a homebody/ introvert I am...) Not to mention that going out with my family and friends means either picking a restaurant that has Paleo options or having to bring my own meals and getting that upturned eyebrows, "You're weird for bringing food to a restaurant," look. I can't count how many times I've had to explain to people what my diet consists of and why I eat it...

Anyways, I mentioned all this to Justin and blurted out that I wished there was a Paleo Meetup Group or something of the sorts here in Rochester. To which he replied, "You wanna know how there can be one?" I then sarcastically said, "That I make one...?" and he answered, "Yes."

I thought about this for a minute or so and decided that was exactly what I was going to do. Therefore, I am pleased to announce the formation of the Rochester Paleo/Primal Meetup Group!



We're going to have our first meetup on November 3rd, at 1 pm at Roam Cafe (on Park Ave). Everyone is welcome to attend! I have the RSVP link below.

RSVP

No comments:

Post a Comment