Saturday, November 3, 2012

Reader's Challenge

It's Saturday night and I'm not tired enough to go to bed. I keep looking through my massive recipe index for the next potential blog post/meal to create. Throughout the process, I started thinking... Is anybody really reading this?




I have a proposition for those out there in the vast emptiness of the interwebs: Ever look at a recipe and think, 'Is that any good?' You want to try it, but aren't quite sure... Or maybe it's something that needs to be customized to fit a particular dietary need. If you have any sort of recipe like this or have a question on, post it in the comment section or send it to me.

Recipe reader's challenge: Be it deboning a chicken or creating a wedding cake, send it my way. I'm willing to take on whatever recipe you desire!




No comments:

Post a Comment